Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

And so the house hunting comes to an end

Image Credit: George L Smyth at flickr
 

  As I'm sure you have noticed (or not)  I haven't been updating this blog very often.  Mainly work, and house hunting, packing up the apartment, and raising my daughter have taken precedence in life and this has fallen to the wayside.  However, I'm glad to say that we are done house hunting and close on our first home on June 15th.  That means that I will now have a house to repair and upkeep, but that also means that I should have more time to refocus on this website.  I should have a new article up next Monday, June 11th, about Clementine, an audio playback program.  Thanks for the patience and for reading, and I hope to see you back here Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment