Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hi! - Amy introduces herself

Well now, I've ventured out of my normal home, alkessler.blogspot.com, to be a guest blogger here. But who am I, you ask? My name is Amy and I'm an aspiring writer. My blog is all about my journey while I attempt to get published, but here I plan on helping out by contributing blogs on different writing programs I used. Those programs will probably be mostly Mac based, since Brandon has the PC bases covered, and some of them might be in multiple parts so I can cover the functions. So that's why I am here.



Next Wednesday I will be doing the first part of my review on a program called Writer's Cafe. This is not a Mac specific program, but it is a niffty little cross platform program that works well when synced up with Dropbox  (Brandon's Dropbox Review). It's not as fancy as some programs that are out there, but there is plenty to ooh and ah over, and it's fairly priced at $40 dollars. There will be more about it next Wednesday, until then, have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment