Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

Introduction and Word Count



  This is the first post I'm making in my blog, and a second attempt at this whole "web log" business.  My purpose and idea for this blog is to 1) keep me motivated about writing, and 2)have a place to ramble, rant, rave and carry on.  I imagine some posts will be about technology and gadgets, while others may be about a book or article, and other still may be about my personal life.  It should be interesting, so thank you for joining me for the ride.  On to NANOWRIMO!

  My Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) piece is coming along quite well at 4421 words thus far, although I am still behind by about 4000 words.  I had to take my wife into work early today and decided to head over to Panera Beads and write for a few hours(considering my writing time was dictated by my laptop's battery life a few hours wasn't bad).  All in all it was a very productive day, not including work or anything of that sort.   Until the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment